We love you! 🧡
Join 4,005 other followers
This world is not complete without you. You are very important to us. We would love you to join our family.Tweet
Let Us Connect On
Catch Up With Some Awesome Episodes
David Edwards: 10 Values and Surprising foundations to get more done, feel more connected, and stay balanced in a rapidly changing world – New You! Who Knew? – MIRROR TALK
“You are the captain of your life – Connected, effective and balanced.” In this episode, David Edwards shares values and principles that would help us on our journey toward becoming new and better beings. He shares surprising foundations to get more done, feel more connected and stay balanced in a rapidly changing world. “Know who you are and whom you are becoming.” His self-help book entitled “NEW YOU! WHO KNEW?” helps us to: Get more done Learn from setbacks Develop greater hope Feel more connected Avoid depression Strengthen self-esteem Feel more balanced Sit squarely in the captain’s chair of life Connect with David Edwards: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/david.edwards.71271 LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-r-edwards-55ab3450/ Website: https://www.davidredwards.com/ Thank you for joining me on this MIRROR TALK podcast journey. Kindly stay connected by subscribing or following on any platform. Please do not forget to leave a review and rating. Let us connect on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mirrortalk.podcast/ More inspiring episodes and show notes here: https://mirrortalkpodcast.com/ Your opinions, thoughts, suggestions and comments matter to us. Share them here: https://mirrortalkpodcast.com/your-opinion-matters/ I love, see and appreciate you.
- David Edwards: 10 Values and Surprising foundations to get more done, feel more connected, and stay balanced in a rapidly changing world – New You! Who Knew?
- Phillip Mountrose: The Loving Power of Your Soul – A Guide for Realising Your True Potential
- Roxanne Chaput: A Spiritual Guide To Soul’s Consciousness And Self-Mastery
- Donna Chacko: A Pilgrimage to Serenity – A Doctor’s Healing Journey
- Self-Reflection: HOW ARE YOU?