Chris Miles on Financial Independence: Getting Out of The Rat Race and Creating A Predictable & Steady Source of Cash Flow – MIRROR TALK
- Chris Miles on Financial Independence: Getting Out of The Rat Race and Creating A Predictable & Steady Source of Cash Flow
- Ben Harris on Feeling Free: Dealing with Fear and Vulnerability
- Martin Rowinski on Corporate Matchmaking: Creating A Robust & Diverse Board Room For CEOs and Executives
- Michael Ashford on How To Be A Better Listener & Communicating With Emotional Intelligence
- Mark Owens on His Experience in Prison, Overcoming Addictions and Poverty & Becoming a Multi Million Dollar Entrepreneur
Remember that you are great, enough, capable and loved! Intentionally create time for a positive MIRROR TALK every day.
Chris Miles on Financial Independence: Getting Out of The Rat Race and Creating A Predictable & Steady Source of Cash Flow
Chris Miles shares the story of how he went from being in debt and losing all that he had, to gaining his financial freedom by creating alternative and passive sourcing of income. He talks about how people can get out of the rat race and create predictable steady cash flow from various investments. He shares insight on the type of real estate investments that he has experience in.
Ben Harris, The Fear Guy, alchemist and coach, shares his journey of fear and how he became the fear guy. He explains the meaning of fear and how we can deal with vulnerability and different kinds of fear.
Martin Rowinski on Corporate Matchmaking: Creating A Robust & Diverse Board Room For CEOs and Executives
Martin Rowinski, author of THE CORPORATE MATCHMAKER, shares insights into how a robust board room is created. He shares the importance of diversity and inclusion in an organisation and board of executives.
Get in touch
Have something you want me to discuss on the podcast?
Use the hashtag #mirrortalkpodcast on Twitter or send a message from the contact form.
I have a passion for soulful conversations with great teachers, speakers, authors, entrepreneurs from various works of life. Let us take this moment to pause, take a break and reflect on life.
”Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family.” – Kofi Annan
Stay in Touch
Get every new episode delivered to your inbox.
Follow us on: