As a celebration of International Women’s Day, Grace Rector shares the lesson her late mother taught her. She talks about how she processed the grief of losing her dear mother. She enlightens us on the importance of loving and creating your family and community.
Connect with Grace Rector
- Website: https://www.gracemarianarector.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gracerector/
- The Rector Girls: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B093N98HW6/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=the+rector+girls&qid=1619566464&sr=8-3
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/the_rector_girls
- Discern Digest: https://beeckcenter.georgetown.edu/project/discern-digest/
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Thank you for joining me on this MIRROR TALK podcast journey. Kindly stay connected by subscribing or following on any platform. Please do not forget to leave a review and rating.
Let us connect on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mirrortalk.podcast/
More inspiring episodes and show notes here: https://mirrortalkpodcast.com/
Your opinions, thoughts, suggestions and comments matter to us. Share them here: https://mirrortalkpodcast.com/your-opinion-matters/
SPONSORED BY PODMATCH
Dear friend, you can grow your personal and business brand by creating a strong network through podcasting. Create real human connections and share your story and interesting points of view. To get started, you can make use of the special offer for friends of this podcast on https://www.podmatch.com/signup/mirrortalk